Natasha, now 15 years old, is a passionate runner and altruist that wants to make a difference in the lives of others. With the help of her parents, Karla and Todd, she's doing just that. Join Natasha in getting kids in the game!
for Children 5K is a trail run at beautiful Lake Hodges Park.
This race is for everyone! Mom, dads, brothers and sisters, friends and family, all ages are welcome.
• The course itself is a winding, undulating mix of narrow dirt trail, switch backs, fire road and a beautiful lake view.
• There will be aid and water stations at the start/finish line and at the half-way point.
• The trail will be well marked with tape, flags and/or flour and course marshals on significant turns.
Best of all, all proceeds go towards getting underserved kids into sports!
* The course is easily traversed by even our youngest competitors (last years was 6-yrs old) but a few considerations:
* Strollers are not allowed as there are a few rocky sections that would not be passable.
* Headphone use is discouraged. If you must run with music, use only one earbud for safety reasons. After all your here to enjoy nature and the outdoors to take advantage of the sounds around you.
• Packet Pick up 7:00-7:45 AM.
• Race Start 8:00 AM.
• All finishers will receive a 2019 finisher medal and awards will be given for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in both Overall and Age Groups categories
• Lake Hodges, next to the Tennis Courts.
• Parking and the Start/Finish line are between the Rancho Bernardo Community Center at the tennis court.