• The course is easily traversed by even our youngest competitors (last years was 6-yrs old) but a few considerations:
• Strollers are not allowed as there are a few rocky sections that would not be passable.
• Headphone use is discouraged. If you must run with music, use only one ear bud for safety reasons. After all your here to enjoy nature and the outdoors so take advantage of the sounds around you.
• Packet Pickup 7:00-7:
• Race Start
• All finishers will receive a 2018 finisher medal and awards will be given for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in both Overall and Age Groups categories.
• We know you loved Mission Trails, sadly we cannot have our race there this year due to construction in the parking lot. So we moved to Lake Hodges, different scenery, and out and back route with. The trail has switch back and beautiful lake veiw a really nice and fun trail.
• There will be aid and water stations at the start/finish line and at the half-way point.
• The Trail will be well marked with tape, flags and/or flour and course marshals at the point of return.
• The 5k course is in the Lake Hodges close to the Rancho Bernardo Community Center in San Diego, CA. Plenty of parking.
* From Hwy 15 north take the exit West Bernardo Dr./Pomerado
* Go west
* Turn right at Rancho Bernardo Community Parkdwy